Renje
Back again with week 15. This was a difficult one, it took a while before I liked it enough to stop working at it.
hope you like it. a list of materials I used is underneath the pictures. You can find the tutorial here.

Week 15. dit was een lastige tag, het heft even geduurd voor ik tevreden was met het eindresultaat. ik kon maar niet stoppen.
Een lijstje met gebruikte materialen vindt je onder de foto's en de tutorial vindt je hier.




materials used
scraps
gesoo
rub-ons Tim Holtz
Derwent inktense pencil
H2O
stamps Art journey


 
2 Responses
  1. I have no idea if this will come out as I have just tried to comment on the previous project and the comment didn't post? This tag is absolutely wonderful, so much for the eye to see and the creative mind to take in!! How amazing is your heart? Wow! I have just signed up to follow you by email here (don't know why I didn't before) so I can see your pieces both here and on YouTube (where you know me as inspiredcaroline24 & of course by now, C or Caroline.
    Here's hoping this will post...... Thank you for never ending inspiration! C :))


  2. Joke Says:

    Helemaal mooi!!! Prachtige combi van stempels!


Een reactie plaatsen