Renje
This week I wanted to use up some more scraps. And because I did not have to much time left to
create a tag ( I made several tags that I did not finish) I  made an uncomplicated one.
You can watch the video here.

Deze week wilde ik weer restjes gebruiken. en omdat ik niet veel tijd meer had deze week ( omdat ik veel tijd kwijt was aan tags die ik niet goed genoeg vond) heb ik een ongecompliceerde tag gemaakt.
Je vindt het filmpje hier



                

materials
distress ink
Tim Holtz stencil wood grain
scraps
archival ink
Stamps
4 Responses
  1. Willy Says:

    Gaaf, leuke bloemen!!


  2. Anneke Says:

    Prachtige bloemen. Leuke stijl. Ik zag mooie restjes voorbij komen
    Toen jij aan het zoeken was. Een heel leuk idee. Bedankt voor jouw inspiratie Anneke.


  3. Ellen Says:

    Mooi Renje! Wat heb je een prachtige verzameling restjes! En die extra donkere kleur op de achtergrond maakt het inderdaad een stuk krachtiger! Leuke hout-techniek overigens! :)


  4. Again, thanks for leaving in the details! I really like this little tag, so I think I will go through my scraps and make tags for my daughter's college texts. They love getting tags and bookmarks for their books, and now their friends want some too! So thanks for all the ideas, you have given us. It has been brought to my attention, Stabilo markers work on all surfaces quite well and are permenant once dry. They come in different sizes, which you can use with your ruler for outlining. I hope this was helpful.


Een reactie plaatsen